Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leandro Trossard **Sold To Arsenal 20/01/2023**

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
‘On his day‘ being key. Absolutely brilliant at his best, but not often enough
Its just the nature of his position. The hardest thing to do is to score and create goals, to unlock defences. If he could do that week-in week-out at this level then he'd have been well above our pay grade. Arsenal took a punt on him after they were gazumped at the last minute for Mudryk, and are now reaping the rewards. He won't do it every week for them either - he's very good, but not world class.

Having said all that, would I now swap Trossard for Mitoma ? Mmmnah. I'd still rather have kept him here though.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
He didn't want to play for us and would go anonymous for the rest of the season.
Right decision for him to go, and at least we got something.
This is pretty much my view. All reports make it seem he didn't want to be here and had fallen out with some key squad members as well as RdZ. Even if it was fixable, there's no guarantee we'd have got the version of Trossard that Arsenal have anyway

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
actually I think we have, Fulham, Leeds, Palace away, would have all ended differently with having him either starting or coming off the bench.
Would? Or could?

Given his performances, actions and (from what we're led to believe) attitude around then, that's a big assumption to make. IMO, like...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Would? Or could?

Given his performances, actions and (from what we're led to believe) attitude around then, that's a big assumption to make. IMO, like...
Still scored more goals than Saramiento, Enciso & the Argie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here