Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Landslide

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Doesn't sound like a 5 minute job ☹️
National Rail says a 2-hour job...

A landslip between Lewes and Brighton means the line towards Brighton is blocked. Train services running to and from these stations will be cancelled or delayed. Disruption is expected until 12:30.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
National Rail says a 2-hour job...

A landslip between Lewes and Brighton means the line towards Brighton is blocked. Train services running to and from these stations will be cancelled or delayed. Disruption is expected until 12:30.

Yeah 2 hour job seems right, believe they’ve solved the problem already as trains are moving

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Yeah 2 hour job seems right, believe they’ve solved the problem already as trains are moving
Seems quick! I clearly no nothing, expected at least several hours to clear the line and test the safety etc.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
It’s a real problem we are all so reliant on those funny lengths of metal wire that carry those heavy metal tubes to get to and from a game.

We need the monorail asap.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
It’s a real problem we are all so reliant on those funny lengths of metal wire that carry those heavy metal tubes to get to and from a game.

We need the monorail asap.
what we really need is one of those Transporter things from Star Trek!
Kin brilliant it would be.
Plus I’m sure it could be arranged that as you exited it put a pint in one hand and a pie in the other.
Come on OBEPB

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Plus I’m sure it could be arranged that as you exited it put a pint in one hand and a pie in the other.
Come on OBEPB
That would be amazing

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Come on OBEPB
Reminded me of this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here