NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He made it to 60 minutes.
Cool.
0 goals
0 assists
1 point

Why do you think this should shut the doubters up?
Although he did have a shot just wide of the goal.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I don’t think Lallana’s performance is the reason we failed to test their keeper.

We’ll keep firing duds all the while we attempt to walk the ball into the net or rely on those Gros crosses to the non-existent ‘big man’ in the box.

Having Lallana helps us control the midfield and he’s a brilliant leader and role model for Carlos and WBG.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I don’t think Lallana’s performance is the reason we failed to test their keeper.

We’ll keep firing duds all the while we attempt to walk the ball into the net or rely on those Gros crosses to the non-existent ‘big man’ in the box.

Having Lallana helps us control the midfield and he’s a brilliant leader and role model for Carlos and WBG.
This.

His football brain is so far advanced that sometimes time seems to freeze for a few seconds when he has the ball. He effortlessly seems to glide around the pitch, he may not be in the prime of his football career, but he just ooozzzes class.

Last edited:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
He made it to 60 minutes.
Cool.
0 goals
0 assists
1 point

Why do you think this should shut the doubters up?
I'm closer to you on whether we should have him for another year (although if it's on a low wage, I'm eminently persuadable), but you've picked a bad game to pursue your point. He was quite clearly class and probably our most creative player, whereas there are other players that didn't exactly shine.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
His uselessness in front of goal annoys me probably far more than it should. His shooting is League One imo

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
His game isn't all about Stats you do realise 🥱🥱
Yeah I do.

But I wouldn't describe 60 minutes of being ok as anything more than it is.
The post I responded to indicated that it was a performance to "shut the doubters up"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here