Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lallana interview

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
“My ambition is to keep improving myself, keep improving Brighton as a club, taking us to the next step and just to keep learning and getting better. You can always learn and always improve. If I can do that here and impact that in any way, then I see that as a success and just as good as winning a title at Liverpool or a Champions League.”

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ve-myself-after-all-the-setbacks-at-liverpool

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Cruised through the NDP test . . . Good to have a senior player with a brain to Help nurture all the youthful talent we have.Lets hope 'Welbz' Brings something similar and can help Connolly and Ziqiri kick on

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Cruised through the NDP test . . . Good to have a senior player with a brain to Help nurture all the youthful talent we have.Lets hope 'Welbz' Brings something similar and can help Connolly and Ziqiri kick on

Agree, having top quality "older" players who are decent human beings will work wonders on bringing up our youngsters properly

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Agree, having top quality "older" players who are decent human beings will work wonders on bringing up our youngsters properly

We’ve got some fantastic lads over the age of 28 who provide a wealth of experience from Europe and around the World.

Dunk
Ryan
Steele
Burn
Veltman
Pröpper
Groß
Lallana
Welbeck
Izquierdo

Some real role models in there for anyone youngest in our club to aspire to.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
We’ve got some fantastic lads over the age of 28 who provide a wealth of experience from Europe and around the World.

Dunk
Ryan
Steele
Burn
Veltman
Pröpper
Groß
Lallana
Welbeck
Izquierdo

Some real role models in there for anyone youngest in our club to aspire to.

And let’s not forget we have The Master, with Bruno in the back room set up. Could there be a better role model?

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
What we needed, another Bruno type on the pitch and in the changing room. If our youngsters can’t learn from him then they’ll learn from no one

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here