Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kudus...is he being greedy?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Is Dunk being greedy with his almost yearly pay rises ?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
If so, do we really want him? Seems (apart from Moises maybe) that we've got a really happy together camp. Don't want to unsettle it, had that in the past, just not worth it. RDZ did a great job with Sanchez throwing his toys, don't really want to invite someone in who may be temperamental. To be honest I'd never heard of him before this summer, so don't know what he's like.
Very few players are looking for kudos.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Who knows, but some fans are definitely being too needy.

If he signs, he signs, if he doesn't, he doesn't. I'm pretty sure the club's hierarchy will know how to deal with it/him.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Idk GIF by VidCon

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If so, do we really want him? Seems (apart from Moises maybe) that we've got a really happy together camp. Don't want to unsettle it, had that in the past, just not worth it. RDZ did a great job with Sanchez throwing his toys, don't really want to invite someone in who may be temperamental. To be honest I'd never heard of him before this summer, so don't know what he's like.
Welcome to NSC. A little tip, when asking questions relevant to an ongoing thread it's best to place them on there.

As regards Kudus, no-one actually knows what is happening. 90% of the stuff we read is made up or copies from other writings that are made up.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Twat Alert!!!!

Alan Duffy

Sep 2, 2010
Apologies, haven't been on here for years (and I mean years 10+) and didn't even see other thread/threads. Will remove post.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Not being greedy at all. Players won't see Brighton in the same light as us, especially if they're outside the UK. We are a nothing team to most of them. He's almost certainly hedging his bets a little given the online noise about and Arsenal and Chelsea and I can't blame he for that. I do also have hesitations about a player who isn't totally sold on joining us though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here