Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Klopp's Yellow Card v Spurs

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Absolutely 100% nailed on, cast iron, stonewall red card if RDZ did what he did
Obviously.

And what was he being a dick for anyway? His game winner should have been sent off.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Unfortunately the decline in his team this season seems to have raddled his brain and he’s been looking for excuses. Basically, once Mane decided to up sticks the whole project went tits up. The problem with success is that it comes in cycles - I think the only manager who has maintained a high level was Ferguson and what a piece of work he was.
Luckily we aren’t in that position and I hope that if we ever do then us fans won’t started feeling “entitled”.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Unfortunately the decline in his team this season seems to have raddled his brain and he’s been looking for excuses. Basically, once Mane decided to up sticks the whole project went tits up. The problem with success is that it comes in cycles - I think the only manager who has maintained a high level was Ferguson and what a piece of work he was.
Luckily we aren’t in that position and I hope that if we ever do then us fans won’t started feeling “entitled”.
Talking of cycles, perhaps Big Jurg should jump on his, (once his hamnstring has healed of course), and pedal away into the sunset.

One thing is for sure, Liverpool won't reach the same heights again under his stewardship.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Controversial I know, but Klopp manages a big 6 club so really should be awarded bottles of champagne not cards like RDZ. Moreover If he’s hurt himself, the PL should do the honourable thing: compensation

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
His remarks about Paul Tierney post match were pretty incendiary, apparently because he booked Robertson after the chingate incident, when he actually should have got a red. I do wonder, after that incident, Jota yesterday, and our cup game, just what a Liverpool player has to do to get a red card

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
A perfect example of how different teams are treated compared to others,I would like to think it's a even playing field but quite clearly I'm not going to ever see it happen in my lifetime.

The footballing God judged the goofy looney tune and gave him a instant grade 2 tear which is simply wonderful to watch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here