Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Klopp on RDZ " I could not respect him more"

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Brighton are a club that could possibly, even if a little unlikely, push Liverpool down a place in the table. Is clipperty simply telling other clubs to steal our manager to **** us up?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Klopp occasionally lets his heart rule his head but he is a good guy and a great coach. I for one wouldn't be complaining if De Zerbi moved on and Klopp took over.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Brighton are a club that could possibly, even if a little unlikely, push Liverpool down a place in the table. Is clipperty simply telling other clubs to steal our manager to **** us up?
No. Don't be silly. Just accept the possibility that Liverpool and Klopp and people from the city may not be the demonic beings that some weirdos on here insist they are.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

As far as conspiracy theories go, I’ll place this one just behind the royal family being shape shifting lizards but just before Hitler escaping Germany and making it to the hidden entrance to hollow earth that’s in the Arctic.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As far as conspiracy theories go, I’ll place this one just behind the royal family being shape shifting lizards but just before Hitler escaping Germany and making it to the hidden entrance to hollow earth that’s in the Arctic.
So you're saying there's a chance?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
RDZ the yellow

Klopp trying to calm him down (No hes not got him by the throat)

On a separate note….Obvs i dont know what RDZ said ..although in the clip above he appears to be saying ‘why…why why etc….but i watched Arteta on the touchline yesterday going totally bananas and not even a rebuke from the 4th official 🤔

Last edited:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Klopp occasionally lets his heart rule his head but he is a good guy and a great coach. I for one wouldn't be complaining if De Zerbi moved on and Klopp took over.
I admire Jurgen Klopp too . . . but he will never manage Brighton. When his time is up at Liverpool l can see him returning back home to the Bundesliga.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here