Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] King Charles has cancer

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Indeed. When Chris was diagnosed, they said exactly that. Treatable, but not curable. Basically, he was told they would have a go at it with a few different things to try and keep it at bay, but that ultimately, it was going to kill him at some point, whether that was several months or several years down the line. They started him on chemotherapy (it's called something else these days but forgive me for the incorrect terminology, everything was a bit of a blur). After six weeks, the oncologist took a look at his scan results and went "well this isn't working anything like as well as I'd hoped it would" and started him on immunotherapy. He had that for a couple of weeks, then took a rapid downturn and they said pretty much straight away that was it. He was gone within a month. He was 46 years old. It's brutal.
So sorry to hear that. I thought I had had a bad year, lost my Father in Law and Dad both to Cancer in a few months in 2023. They were 75+ which was bad enough, but to read your story that is horrific. Should have been far to young to even have been contemplating that. Sending my love and best wishes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here