Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kell Brook vs. Vyacheslav Senchenko

D

Deleted member 18477

Great wins for Anthony Joshua and Kell Brook... Bring on Brook v Alexanda!

Although first, Froch v the chump Groves on November 23rd!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I know that the 'Kelly Brook' jokes have been made but I'm delighted to report that I've got involved with 'safe search' switched off.

Twice.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I would expect Brook to stop Alexander in the mid to late rounds. Then a domestic tear up with Amir Khan next summer.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Years ago and lost every time, as Joshua as a fight lined up in 2 weeks the outcome was never in doubt

Who years ago? Lucas Browne was only last year and Gary Cornish was his last fight. Be interesting to see him and H. Fury progress as well as Joseph Parker, they all fought at Amateur level and have turned pro within the last year or so.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Who years ago? Lucas Browne was only last year and Gary Cornish was his last fight. Be interesting to see him and H. Fury progress as well as Joseph Parker, they all fought at Amateur level and have turned pro within the last year or so.

I will shock you but right now I'd say Joshua is the No.1 prospect and would beat Hughie Fury, it will be interesting to see how they are brought along in the next year

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I will shock you but right now I'd say Joshua is the No.1 prospect and would beat Hughie Fury, it will be interesting to see how they are brought along in the next year

I agree - Joshua looks fecking mustard. His conditioning alone looks a cut above 95% of the heavyweight division. Even at this stage in his career I would see him easily going through most of our upper domestic heavyweights like John McDermot, Matt Skelton and Sam Sexton without even breaking a sweat.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
kelly-brook.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here