Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keegan on ESPN

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My mother-in-law, was the nurse who took his stitches out, a couple of weeks after he got smacked up.

(completely inconsequential) FACT.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
his mid 90's newcastle team were possibly the most entertaining of that era

his tactics were pure SUICIDAL

Exactly!

How can anyone not love a manager with the philosophy - Go on then, you score 4 goals. We'll score 5.

:) Love it!

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
Excellent player at Liverpool, Hamburg (twice European Player of the year), Southampton and Newcastle..... brilliant at Newcastle United as manager in the 90s... For England, he was found to be out of his depth, but had the decency to admit it. Refreshingly, he resigned, rather than hang on for a major FA pay out, or a ludicrous overblown belief in his own abilities like so many other managers have done. For that, I applaud the guy......

The "rumours" on here are just that - equally, Ive heard that John Lennon was shot by Steven King, that the moon landings were faked, and that Queen Victoria was a papiermache model operated by Bismark from the inside, whilst global warming is the work of a cunning gang involving Buddy Holly, Lord Lucan and Elvis

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Excellent player at Liverpool, Hamburg (twice European Player of the year), Southampton and Newcastle..... brilliant at Newcastle United as manager in the 90s... For England, he was found to be out of his depth, but had the decency to admit it. Refreshingly, he resigned, rather than hang on for a major FA pay out, or a ludicrous overblown belief in his own abilities like so many other managers have done. For that, I applaud the guy......

The "rumours" on here are just that - equally, Ive heard that John Lennon was shot by Steven King, that the moon landings were faked, and that Queen Victoria was a papiermache model operated by Bismark from the inside, whilst global warming is the work of a cunning gang involving Buddy Holly, Lord Lucan and Elvis

You could have just said, 'I am a Keegan fan'.

I would still think you are stupid.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Top post :clap:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
But how many lives did he save, top man.

kevin-keegan-green-cross.jpg

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
He's happily married to Jean, surely?

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
You could have just said, 'I am a Keegan fan'.

I would still think you are stupid.

Fair enough. But I doubt you know any more "facts" about the so called rumours than any other wide eyed internet rumour-monger. So, I still think you are stupid too. One all, and into extra time we go. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here