Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Keane in Trouble?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
In 2004 I was sure I’d seen Tom from Keane on Albert Road in Southsea. But it turned out it to be some random lookalike.

Later that day I drove home and who pulls up along side me in a Ferrari at The Lyon’s Farm traffic lights? Tom from Keane.

Coincidence that all these years later Keane is squirting water at an official in the tunnel of the Amex? I think NOT.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Never warmed to him, he stood on an Irish man today - not a wise move. Just desserts for a another overrated mega star... he’s no Lewis.

If he did squirt the 4th official in the face, i’d say he’s looking at a ban. Idiot.

Don’t stand on Irish people.

Out of interest, in what way is he overrated? Who has been suggesting he’s any good?

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
In 2004 I was sure I’d seen Tom from Keane on Albert Road in Southsea. But it turned out it to be some random lookalike.

Later that day I drove home and who pulls up along side me in a Ferrari at The Lyon’s Farm traffic lights? Tom from Keane.

Coincidence that all these years later Keane is squirting water at an official in the tunnel of the Amex? I think NOT.

Hence the username?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Never warmed to him, he stood on an Irish man today - not a wise move. Just desserts for a another overrated mega star... he’s no Lewis.

If he did squirt the 4th official in the face, i’d say he’s looking at a ban. Idiot.

Don’t stand on Irish people.

He certainly wouldn't of dared to stand on Big Shane.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
That's worrying

I read that as a clearly good sign

We know already that in the interests of not experiencing extreme aural displeasure, quite possibly inducing bowel failure and ear bleeding, to avoid hearing any of their output.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Not in as much trouble as England are if he keeps his shirt.

Since he has been picked for England I have thought that he is pot average at best. Dunk, Webster and Byrne would be a better solution for South(Croydon)Gate but it seems that because he has come up from the England U5s, he is a bombproof shoe in.
In all fairness it only helps us because the guys have less match time to get injured.

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here