Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga 'Retweets'

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
He 'very nearly' joined palace in the Summer apparently - but is glad he didn't...

I think that was a joke he was playing with Yannick Bolasie, his cousin.

But he can't play week in week out for 90 mins - his hammys can't take it ....

Has he had hamstring problems? I thought it was knees. Buckley is hamstring man.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I suspect the match is built around Lualua's introduction from the bench. The stooges on the field soften the opposition up for 65 minutes by passing the ball around, a lot, then introduce the fast man to have a run at the tired legs. I hope that the management have taken the time to explain to Kazenga exactly what his role is within the team. It must feel like he's being snubbed every week, when in fact he is our match winner.

Also protects those fragile hamstrings innit.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Kaz hates this super sub tag, but I'm afraid I trust 2 managers, rather than him. In the years we've had him, I can't even really remember a handful of games where he has put in a good performance by starting. He also said himself, he cannot play 2 games in a week, so there is an underlying issue there, and this also explains how we got him cheap - as apparently he did not pass a medical.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think that was a joke he was playing with Yannick Bolasie, his cousin.

Has he had hamstring problems? I thought it was knees. Buckley is hamstring man.

Wasn't referring to that - the words I put he told me himself. Also said that 'joke' was his sister mucking around or something like that fwiw!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here