Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga Lua Lua

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
andy naylor tweeted that KLL had failed the medical - dont get me wrong i want kll to sign but not at all costs. I am sure we are doing all we can to bring him to the club under the right terms and conditions for the club - gus etal will do the right thing - relax and chill we have a great stadium, great squad, great chairman and a fantastic manager - its gonna be great!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Why the face palm? Gus likes to be flexible with formation, and he needs 3 wingers to enable him to play 4-4-2 if one of our current wingers gets injured... also, we KNOW Gus is interested in KLL, and will look elsewhere if the KLL deal cannot be done, so, in essence, you deserve a :facepalm: and a :wave:

Who were the three wingers we played last year and how ofter were two of them on the pitch at the same time. We do not need 3 wingers. KLL would be a great player if he comes, and I suspect he probably will, but to make out it is sort of imperative that we have 3 wingers on our books is ludicrous. Hence why I thought you deserved a :facepalm:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
So if, IF one of our wingers gets injured during the season we'll leave it so we are basically forced into playing one way then? Brilliant.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Hmm, a third winger would be perfect, but it's not a DISASTER if we don't get Kaz. Last season we didn't really play with a winger most of the time. Before Noone came on we had three midfielders and then Bennett playing the free role, so we have a good back up if one gets injured?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Who were the three wingers we played last year and how ofter were two of them on the pitch at the same time.
Last season we didn't really play with a winger most of the time.
Last season? Has the Amex fallen down, and we're going back to the Withdean?

We'll be playing at a much larger ground than last year, and Gus may want to make more use of wingers. If he doesn't, then he won't be that bothered about buying them. But if he wants to play with 2 wingers most games, I imagine he'll want 3 in the squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here