Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kane

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
We defended against him brilliantly, but he will have had dozens of games like that in his career where he will have done little but smashed in a winner.

Terrific striker

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
He’s one of the world’s best strikers, but the service to him today was utterly pony.

Eriksen hid in midfield and no one in the Spurs team was demanding the ball - they looked terrified. Their only half decent players were Son and Sissoko, and even they struggled.

We were absolutely brilliant. As others have said, that has to be up there with the best I’ve seen us play.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I saw an England game at Wembley where Kane was pretty awful.......he scored 2 goals. He is not an all around talent like Messi or Ronaldo but his finishing (today aside) is outstanding.

Kurt Nogood

May 13, 2011
Had nothing today but that’s the way it goes sometimes for a central striker of his type, our boys saw him out of the game.

Top scorer in the World Cup, champions league finalised, Quality striker IMO.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Makes you realise how glad you should be for our captain - Lewis Dunk - someone who leads by example (but he had a very, very good teacher!)

Whosh51

Aug 27, 2014
At the end of the match Lip reading Kane to Dunk f—k me your better than Dire I’ll put in a good word to Gareth.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He missed one in the second half that he would normally put away. Other than that he was nullified or just simply not supplied. A summary of the day. An outstanding Albion performance against a team who didn't seem to know, or want to know, each other.

But the fact is Albion were playing a class side and got a thumping scoreline, so folk shouldn't over concentrate on Tottenham's woes.

Kane is not a flat track bully. What I would give for us to have one who nets 20+ goals a season. Then again, I'm happy with Connelly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here