Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] 'Justification' footballers

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Teams can now sign a 'sicknote' thanks to Danny Ings.
They can't sign an aging big lad up top because of Andy Carroll & BenTacky.
The Albion can't sign a £15m strikers due to Big Jurg.
Everton can no longer sign a player from Arsenal (that's just too long a list to write and might have a point :lol: )

Any other footballers who are always used to as definitive proof of a preceding statement.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
We shouldn't buy anyone from Holland because of Jahanbakhsh and Locadia (and Holla)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
'Better not sign that sicknote he's just another Welbeck'.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Never sign a local lad, as the natives from either side of the county border might have an opinion, as to why they don't cross balls with their left leg ???

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Never let a striker go to Palace because he'll only get the feckers promoted and we'll sign him back after he's done so, because of....well, you know, we don't mention him any more.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We can't have a brilliant but slightly deranged foreign manager, thanks to Gus Poyet.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
We’ll never be able to schedule a press conference at 5pm ever again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Van Wolfswinkel is always going to be brought up whenever someone signs a striker from the Eredivisie.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
We shouldn't buy anyone from Holland because of Jahanbakhsh and Locadia (and Holla)

and Kemy Agustien

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

What about Kuipers? When I was lurking at Svenskafans.com (a site where fans from different team got their own "sub-sites") in the early 00s, I recall him being described as a great keeper.

Also remember wondering how the hell you could hold on to that Zamora fella for several years as he was described as a complete God.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
What about Kuipers? When I was lurking at Svenskafans.com (a site where fans from different team got their own "sub-sites") in the early 00s, I recall him being described as a great keeper.

Also remember wondering how the hell you could hold on to that Zamora fella for several years as he was described as a complete God.

I'm not sure you've got the gist of the thread...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here