Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just how BAD were Liverpool today?!!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
They put up a better performance than the last game and we were a bit weaker having players out.
On balance, we just beat them fair and square.

I thought they pressed us quite well. They were a bit disappointing again offensively. It did look like a replay

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Klopp has a side that he has built for years that are all passing their peak at a similar time. He hasn't prepared them for future seasons and clearly needs a massive rebuild. They have a few youngsters but they haven't gelled together with the older squad. Ironically something that Potter & De Zerbi have both done brilliantly, knowing when to give players minutes and when to ease the pressure

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I thought they played ok. The subs initially gave them some bite, but they faded away. By the end I thought we were deserved winners.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
I think we were brilliant! Despite not having our midfield general we still showed them how to play football.
The game had it all , drama, passion, wonderful skill from Mitouma , a cracking Lamptey/Dunk goal .. anger at their blatant fouls and euphoria when we had won … I loved it 😊

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here