Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just beeen out for a drink!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I do hope that the posts that sent you top-20 last year were of a slightly higher calibre, fella.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Fantastic, I like drunk ramblings, carry on rev.

Fantastic, I like drunk ramblings, carry on rev.

its the those little bastaRDS THAT GO TO PATOMINES THAT REALLY P YOU OFF,POYET IS OK AND OUR SUPPROT IS OK BUT YHE ESU IS FRICKING INCREDIBLE,WE WILL RISE UP AS THE CHOSEN PEOPLE AND BLONDIE BEER IS THE TOPS,RWEALLY GOING TO BED GOODNIGHT MY LITTLE ON SCREEN LOVERS ALL OVER THE WORLD:moo:THIS HAS BEEN EDITED HONEST:drool:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Oh dear.

D

Deleted member 18477

its the those little bastaRDS THAT GO TO PATOMINES THAT REALLY P YOU OFF,POYET IS OK AND OUR SUPPROT IS OK BUT YHE ESU IS FRICKING INCREDIBLE,WE WILL RISE UP AS THE CHOSEN PEOPLE AND BLONDIE BEER IS THE TOPS,RWEALLY GOING TO BED GOODNIGHT MY LITTLE ON SCREEN LOVERS ALL OVER THE WORLD:moo:THIS HAS BEEN EDITED HONEST:drool:

:lolol:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
dynamos had game tonight,boy was asked to play but couldnt make it,our pitch is flooded for weeks imo,hows he doing there?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
EVERY THING IN SLOW MOTION AND VOICES VERY LOUD HAnd dryers using 80% lessc energy and gay bloke bloke thnks 2013 will be a good year,puizza good! radiator not on:ohmy: good night!:thumbsup: thats why i don't drink:facepalm:

PMSL hunny thats soooooo true xxx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here