Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Julian Assange v USA government.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
should have gone to court, claimed first amendment and made it a trial on free speech. made all about him instead.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
should have gone to court, claimed first amendment and made it a trial on free speech. made all about him instead.

Maybe he wasnt all that keen of getting locked up and getting suicided, which is a very real possibility.

If you leak thousands of top secret things that embarrass the US government you have zero chance of getting a fair trial.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Maybe he wasnt all that keen of getting locked up and getting suicided, which is a very real possibility.

If you leak thousands of top secret things that embarrass the US government you have zero chance of getting a fair trial.

:rolleyes: only in his and tin foilers heads. cf Manning, done the time and out.

on that subject, i recall Assange dumped Manning and withheld funds raised for defence. along with dumping on those who posted bail for him. and pissed off the Ecuadorians.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
:rolleyes: only in his and tin foilers heads. cf Manning, done the time and out.

on that subject, i recall Assange dumped Manning and withheld funds raised for defence. along with dumping on those who posted bail for him. and pissed off the Ecuadorians.

The main difference between tin foilers and mainstreamers is that tin foilers are well aware of what intelligence agencies are capable of doing.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
USA was always going to beat up on Assange, very sadly. If the fake rape thing don't get ya, they'll still find a way to send you to jail for 80 years. Disgusting state of affairs :rolleyes:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
The smartest thing Julian Assange did was to try and conflate himself and Wiki Leaks as one thing.

The stupidest thing Julian Assange did was to try and conflate himself and Wiki Leaks as one thing.

There seems to be a lot of woman he has hurt in his past hopefully they get their day in court but, I suspect the US aren't really interested in that.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

He would have been in an orange track suit in Guantanamo Bay before you could say 'my, that's a smashing blouse you're wearing'.

And I don't even like the bloke :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The main difference between tin foilers and mainstreamers is that tin foilers are well aware of what intelligence agencies are capable of doing.

How dare you accuse me of being a tin foiler :eek:

:wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here