Nov 29, 2009
A man goes to the doctors and says "every time I masturbate
I shout come on Palace!" The doctor replies " there's nothing to worry
About most wankers do.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Why would somebody go to the doctors for that? Its just wasting your GP's time. People like that prevent people with more serious problems from getting seen to earlier.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Why would somebody go to the doctors for that? Its just wasting your GP's time. People like that prevent people with more serious problems from getting seen to earlier.

That's why I have to wait 3 HOURS in A&E for a dislocated FINGER. :rolleyes:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

I've just rushed mys self to A&E,to see an emergency doctor,was bish a bashing one out in the toilet,during a break between corrie and eastender's and to my "horror" (thought i was dying-seriously) i found no words of Chrystal Phallus anywhere near me,thought f*** that,going to get that checked....

Doc said........good news,your not a wanker..................but a Brighton Tosspot!!! phew

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
How was he hoping to come on palace. It's a very large surface area and surely he could only cum a few feet !

sant andreu

Dec 18, 2011
A man is at the doctor's, and the doc says to him "I'm sorry, but you're going to have to stop masturbating". The man says "oh really? why?" And the doc replies "well I'm trying to examine you and it makes it a bit awkward"

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He was lucky you got through to make an appointment.

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
A man is at the doctor's, and the doc says to him "I'm sorry, but you're going to have to stop masturbating". The man says "oh really? why?" And the doc replies "well I'm trying to examine you and it makes it a bit awkward"

:thumbsup: :lolol:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
A man goes to the doctors and says "every time I masturbate
I shout come on Palace!" The doctor replies " there's nothing to worry
About most wankers do.

Did the patient get the Doctors name? If I were the patient, I'd defiantly change the GP asap whilst making a serious complaint. Erection problems are no laughing matter!

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
I was up the hospital the other day, walking through one of the wards and everyone was shouting Scottish poetry...must have been the burns unit...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here