[Humour] Joke Du Jour.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Every day for the last few weeks, a friend of mine has been going to the supermarket to buy two large cod. He then finds a quiet corner nearby where he guts them with his pen-knife, fits them to his feet and walks home in them.
I think he needs to see psychiatrist. He's got a lot of fish shoes.

I'm not having this to be honest. The average length of an Atlantic cod is 100cm - and you've clearly stated he's specified a couple of large ones These things grow to 200cm long and weigh up to 96kg. Nobody could physically walk in in 200kg pair of 'shoes'. Its complete nonsense.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I'm not having this to be honest. The average length of an Atlantic cod is 100cm - and you've clearly stated he's specified a couple of large ones These things grow to 200cm long and weigh up to 96kg. Nobody could physically walk in in 200kg pair of 'shoes'. Its complete nonsense.

Maybe he added wheels and turned them into skates...?

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I codn't give a shit. but Robert Codner was a good player for us.

I honestly hate theses shitty replies.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Surely fish purchased from a supermarket would be pre gutted. I can spot when the wool is being pulled over our eyes normhali but not sure on this

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
I would like to proffer my Conger Ratulations on this JdJ, but I don't think the OP heard this fish tail propperly, Shteve
Salmon should offer him a herring aid.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Every day for the last few weeks, a friend of mine has been going to the supermarket to buy two large cod. He then finds a quiet corner nearby where he guts them with his pen-knife, fits them to his feet and walks home in them.
I think he needs to see psychiatrist. He's got a lot of fish shoes.

So does he leave his old shoes behind at the supermarket? Does he walk there in bare feet, if so, why not walk home in them? If he just goes there to buy cod then why not just stay at home and save the expense?

No wonder Johnny Nash was heard to sing - "There are more Quillfish than Anchovies".

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I'm not having this to be honest. The average length of an Atlantic codis 100cm - and you've clearly stated he's specified a couple of large ones These things grow to 200cm long and weigh up to 96kg. Nobody could physically walk in in 200kg pair of 'shoes'. Its complete nonsense.
The fish were gutted, literally, so they only weighed 100kg, hence they were half soles.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Sounds like a red herring to me, either that or he's stitched you up like kipper.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Rather than just going to the local supermarket to buy fish, he should try going out with the local fishing boats.

Then he’d be more fleet of foot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
You lot carping on sound like a bunch of fishwives. It's only a joke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here