Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke du jour - One for the ladies

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
That reminds me of when I rang up Dominos and ordered a thin & crusty supreme.

They sent round Diana Ross.

According to CNN in Korea, Kim Jong-un is the supreme leader. Bloody tribute bands.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I gave her yemon last year.

I've given my girlfriend a pearl necklace every christmas since we've been together. Turns out that one got lost in translation too. This year she's said she'd be happy if I just came all over her tits.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Such a phenomenal and spectacular waste of my life that I actually went back and reread it in disbelief, thus wasting double the amount of my life it should have (plus the time spent writing this reply)

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Would I be right in thinking it is perhaps not the best joke to have graced the board this annum ???

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
i tried to giggle honest , but just ended up reading this thread again and alls well that ends well

Hello,
I am here to offer you a chance to run a fansite for your team. this is where you will be able to run your own website and use some really cool features. you will be able to use programmes such as live help! and make your own surveys. you are getting so much for next to nothing. To take a look at what we have to offer then please visit xxxxxxxx.com and be blown away. We are currently sorting out compertitions for all of our website holders and you could win tickets to see an england game or even a Brighton home or away game. There will be prizes for the best fansites and monthly compertitions all coming soon!!!! so dont miss out on this opportunity to show off your skills!

so visit xxxxxxxxxxx to get started today.

i would like to wish you all the best of luck for the rest of the season and i hope to see you moving up the league tables under experienced manager Gus Poyett.

Thanks for your time.

Jamie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here