Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] John Yems Crawley Town FC

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I am surprised the fail haven't started a campaign to support him.

It's only a matter of time, considering some of the comments:

'A bit of name calling. We have lost the next war.'

'You wanna hear what I say down the Victory Service Club.'

'Harmless banter'

:wozza:

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
It really is horrendous.

I don't know how anyone can call this 'banter', how is segregating the changing rooms banter? Can only imagine what he says private.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
In cases like this I wonder what has happened before. This man has been around the game for a long time albeit much lower down the system. His manner and personality must have surfaced before.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Struggling to believe he actually forced the players to segregate based on skin colour but if it is in fact true, that club needs a complete clean out as this would have been obvious to see for so many people within the club.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
How has this not come out sooner? Segregated changing rooms at training? How did no one at the club stop that?

If the allegations are true I'd suggest it's more than just the manager who should be losing their job.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Struggling to believe he actually forced the players to segregate based on skin colour but if it is in fact true, that club needs a complete clean out as this would have been obvious to see for so many people within the club.

I'm with you on that. Football is a team sport I can't believe doing something like that is going to build any team spirit and why it wasn't called out sooner by the senior pros.

But as you say if it turns out to be correct then many heads need to roll and not just his.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
In cases like this I wonder what has happened before. This man has been around the game for a long time albeit much lower down the system. His manner and personality must have surfaced before.

Maybe it’s one terrible man….more likely racist behaviour happens at other clubs too, particularly when footballing dinosaurs are involved.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Shocking if true. There's not a one off incident claim but a whole catalogue of awful accusations. Crawley has had some charmers as manager. Steve Evans and now this guy.

Finch

Jul 21, 2009
New Zealand
Segregated changing rooms. Hard to believe this sort of thing actually happens still.

Chanting for a return of the manager by the fans is a bit crass, unless the allegations haven't been clear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here