Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Higgins

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Found not guilty of bribery claims, really pleased for him, snooker has been a poorer place without him and he can now carry on his so to date magnificent career.

:bowdown:

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Good.

I can now watch the cricket knowing they're trying.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'm amazed he only got a six-month ban as the evidence was pretty damning, which runs until November as it was inclusive from when the News Of The World broke the story. I thought he was looking at at least three years. Maybe the cricket thing helped his case? Who Knows?

But I'm a massive snooker fan and have always liked John Higgins so it'll be great to have him back for the UK Championships. It's hard to imagine what him and his family have gone through in the last few months.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The Wizard of Wishaw involved in an absolute thriller against The Pistol this afternoon at the Ally Pally.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It's like watch Dave and Colin down the club, error filled mess of a game.
The pressure of playing in front of such a raucous and huge audience must be incredible. It may not be the highest quality but the drama is second to none.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
It's funny this has cropped up in the thread initially about his match fixing, because this is suspiciously bad from Higgins.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The Wizard of Wishaw is OUT. Nailbiting stuff but the Pistol prevails.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here