Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joel Veltman.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Footballing excellence aside, Veltman is a good defender to read and listen to. His post Spurs 1-0 win programme interview where he explained how he defended against Son was interesting as was his post-Brentford defeat interview when he spoke about the penalty. He really is a cut-above the vast majority of players on many levels.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Next contract extension please Mr Bloom/ Barber) Weir. Up in the summer but one year extension possible I heard.

Recently said in the Dutch Media that Spain or Italy is an option. At 32 he's got one last big contract left.

We'll miss him Sunday at Wembley.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
Next contract extension please Mr Bloom/ Barber) Weir. Up in the summer but one year extension possible I heard.

Recently said in the Dutch Media that Spain or Italy is an option. At 32 he's got one last big contract left.

We'll miss him Sunday at Wembley.
We will miss him. I hope he signs a new contract extension but have a funny feeling he wont.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Shame, maybe RDZ has someone younger and quicker lined up?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Met him at a family farm park place up in Hurstpierpoint, along with Pröpper and Trossard.

Joel was by far the friendliest and most chatty of the 3. Pröpper was fine but quiet, Trossard seemed like he really didn’t want to be there.

To be fair the others had kids which is what this sort of place was for.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Looks a serious one today, pulled up and waved his arms at the bench. Off in tears

Gutted. Hopefully doesn't derail the contract negotiations for next season.
I'd be disappointed if it did; if they are already negotiating. Hopefully we aren't that sort of club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here