Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Joe Biden

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
what do you mean , what do you mean ..??...there isn't a better equipped person to preside over the US than joe ...ffs.?

do you mean someone with a better philosophy? like trump, bungle****, trusscunt,............... etc

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
it doesn't come down to the personal "philosophy" of a geriatric , half addled , pre dementia , serial plagiarist......it comes down to the system that put him in charge of the country.

i'll guarantee you trump is madder than biden

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Hilariously funny that people are piling on Biden. Everyone has their faults and we should remember what the alternative was.

Hilariously funny that people are still piling on Trump YEARS after he has been gone, and yet simply holding Joe accountable for poor decisions is seen as "oh well nobody is perfect". Thankfully Donald won't be eligible to run for govt ever again once these Jan 6th hearings are over. Unfortunately Joe and his gang of ancient politician buddies will, putting their money, their shares and their policies in the hands of corps only interested in profit and murdering the planet. But hey who cares, they'll be dead before it all goes to shit, it'll be us younger ones that'll be dragged into it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hilariously funny that people are piling on Biden. Everyone has their faults and we should remember what the alternative was.
It's whataboutery.

And then people can say 'they are all as bad as each other'. And then they can see if they can get their mad right wing shyster back into power.

Already we are seeing some people claim that Starmer is 'just as bad' as Truss. They are either too stupid or too dishonest to admit what they are up to. Even to themselves, perhaps.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Guess this is one of the threads Bozza's said today that he's bringing back from the dead - sorry, the Bear Pit. Pity, IMHO. Fortunately though, as someone said on the 'Move all political threads to the Bear Pit?' thread, we do have an 'ignore thread' function - it's in our brains.

And having just had a quick look at the last couple of pages (it looks just as vitriolic and shouty as ever), I for one will be making full use of it!

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Given the hand that young Joe has been dealt, he is doing a fantastic job of restoring the US to a more conventional footing. He's passed several pieces of major legislation, something the incompetence of Trump and his administration couldn't achieve. Biden's infrastructure bill will see investment across the states which is good for all involved and not just a few. The Chips legislation will create high paying jobs and reduce the dependency on foreign countries for tech advancements. If you ignore all the popularity contest side of things, the Biden presidency has been incredibly successful, despite backdrop of rampant division and political posturing.

Obviously, no administration is going to be perfect and there have been mistakes. There have also been world events totally outside of their control which have had a significant impact on what they can get done. Considering all the circumstances and putting everything into its fair context, Biden is an excellent president and doing a significantly better job than Trump because he is working for the betterment of the country rather than himself.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Given the hand that young Joe has been dealt, he is doing a fantastic job of restoring the US to a more conventional footing. He's passed several pieces of major legislation, something the incompetence of Trump and his administration couldn't achieve. Biden's infrastructure bill will see investment across the states which is good for all involved and not just a few. The Chips legislation will create high paying jobs and reduce the dependency on foreign countries for tech advancements. If you ignore all the popularity contest side of things, the Biden presidency has been incredibly successful, despite backdrop of rampant division and political posturing.

Obviously, no administration is going to be perfect and there have been mistakes. There have also been world events totally outside of their control which have had a significant impact on what they can get done. Considering all the circumstances and putting everything into its fair context, Biden is an excellent president and doing a significantly better job than Trump because he is working for the betterment of the country rather than himself.

You mean the Joe Biden who has been in a position of power for 40+ years and has been at the heart of many of the policies that lead to a political environment that saw someone like Trump elected?

I'd say it's all the politicians who have been in those positions of power for the longest are the biggest reason for the US issues and climate.

That ****?

At least he's overseen record numbers of illegal immigrants and homeless people. Needs a medal for that.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
You mean the Joe Biden who has been in a position of power for 40+ years and has been at the heart of many of the policies that lead to a political environment that saw someone like Trump elected?

I'd say it's all the politicians who have been in those positions of power for the longest are the biggest reason for the US issues and climate.

That ****?

At least he's overseen record numbers of illegal immigrants and homeless people. Needs a medal for that.
You aren't worth the time of day. Your agenda is clear, your opinions are set in stone and your biases are painfully obvious.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I posted facts about the Biden administration. That's all. I didn't talk about his career as a whole.

Personally, I think it would be better for all political roles to have term limits - in the US and the rest of the world. I think career politicians are generally going to become self-serving over time just purely because all they know is the political game and merry-go-round. My personal opinion would be that doing anything for 20, 30, 40+ years isn't beneficial to the people who are supposed to be served.

Of course, using the US as an example - recent history has shown that a total outsider coming in and serving himself is infinitely worse.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hilariously funny that people are still piling on Trump YEARS after he has been gone, and yet simply holding Joe accountable for poor decisions is seen as "oh well nobody is perfect". Thankfully Donald won't be eligible to run for govt ever again once these Jan 6th hearings are over. Unfortunately Joe and his gang of ancient politician buddies will, putting their money, their shares and their policies in the hands of corps only interested in profit and murdering the planet. But hey who cares, they'll be dead before it all goes to shit, it'll be us younger ones that'll be dragged into it.
I think you might find that the reason that people are still piling on to Trump is simply because he still thinks he's President rather than Ex President.... If he held his hands up and conceded he lost the election, if he didn't keep doing mass rabble rousing speeches and if he had not indulged in corrupt business practices and handed back all his confidential documents no one would be interested in him.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I posted facts about the Biden administration. That's all. I didn't talk about his career as a whole.

Personally, I think it would be better for all political roles to have term limits - in the US and the rest of the world. I think career politicians are generally going to become self-serving over time just purely because all they know is the political game and merry-go-round. My personal opinion would be that doing anything for 20, 30, 40+ years isn't beneficial to the people who are supposed to be served.

Of course, using the US as an example - recent history has shown that a total outsider coming in and serving himself is infinitely worse.

I've summarised quite a few facts and figures about Joe's time in government so far too in this very thread and a "fantastic job" is not what I'd refer to it as, the US govt in general is doing quite a bit less than a "fantastic job". What a wild take.

I think you might find that the reason that people are still piling on to Trump is simply because he still thinks he's President rather than Ex President.... If he held his hands up and conceded he lost the election, if he didn't keep doing mass rabble rousing speeches and if he had not indulged in corrupt business practices and handed back all his confidential documents no one would be interested in him.

I think that's fair, I think it's actually worked against him quite nicely though, by insisting on his own little spotlight he's almost definitely about to get himself ruled out of ever being president again (thankfully) and might even get some jail time. IMAGINE.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Placeholder for Kamala Harris. Hillary Clinton would have kicked Trump's butt that time if only it weren't for the baggage that she came with

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here