Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Jobsworth Rail Staff

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Not sure this thread has gone quite the way the OP was hoping...

It's NSC, I probably didn't expect it to go any other way.

My point though was that for ten years, whenever we have had a drink after the game, not one member of rail staff have been worried about it other than this particular one at B/H last night. Brighton staff have just waived us through with no quibble.

Also, for the record, having had a look at the clubs website, not even sure weren't outside the time limits. The website doesn't mention a 5:30 kick off but judging by the other times, you should be able to get services upto 6 hours after the scheduled kick off time and we were on a train before 11:30!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I think I have a different issue. Ten years of being allowed to get away with it, and one time you don't and you complain? It's like those people who see one person be a bit being overly officious and use it as an example of PC/'elf and safety/bureaucracy gone mad.

These sorts of people are exceptions, a rarity. Roll your eyes and move on with your day instead of trying to present them as a major issue.

Agree. Don't worry, already moved on.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Why not just leave 30 minutes later and return a little earlier ? Problem solved. You have not been charged for this common sense advice.

Next you'll be moaning about not being able to get a free shirt for your child because you were a little late applying !

No, daughter got her free shirt with no problem. Thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here