Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Jewellry valuations

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Mrs Wz has acquired quite a bit of jewellry over the years (more inherited than by shotgun and mask) and is now thinking of having a clear out. Does anyone have any Brighton based (or local) Jewellry valuers they could recommend ?

Thanking you in anticipation :thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I inherited a diamond a few years ago. I walked into one of the many jewelers in the Lanes and got a valuation. No idea how accurate it was, I was just curious. I also wasn’t sure if it was actually a diamond or not.

I then went to Baroque and had a rather nice ring made with it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I always go to BP Jewellery 3 Queens Road by the Clocktower, if I need jewellery repaired ie a stone has fallen out etc. They are brilliant. I also had my wedding and engagement ring made larger because of arthritis in my knuckles (and my fingers are fatter)
I have a couple of pieces I inherited and they valued them free of charge for me (for insurance purposes)

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I inherited a diamond a few years ago. I walked into one of the many jewelers in the Lanes and got a valuation. No idea how accurate it was, I was just curious. I also wasn’t sure if it was actually a diamond or not.

I then went to Baroque and had a rather nice ring made with it.

Yes but putting the ring through your nose was a bit much mate. Just saying....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes but putting the ring through your nose was a bit much mate. Just saying....
:smile:

The diamond was one half of a set of earrings me and the missus inherited. We didn’t want to just stick them in a draw, out of respect we wanted them to “live on” so we each took a diamond and had a ring made. Mine is a big chunky thing I wear with my leather biker jacket when I’m trying a relive my metal youth. Hers is a simple gold affair. We went for different styles as matching rings is a bit cheesy.

RIP Lola.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
:smile:

The diamond was one half of a set of earrings me and the missus inherited. We didn’t want to just stick them in a draw, out of respect we wanted them to “live on” so we each took a diamond and had a ring made. Mine is a big chunky thing I wear with my leather biker jacket when I’m trying a relive my metal youth. Hers is a simple gold affair. We went for different styles as matching rings is a bit cheesy.

RIP Lola.
FFS, I thought better of you, it‘s a drawer not a draw :rolleyes:

Whilst I’m at it, I am not impressed by Watford’s spelling of jewellery.

I have no idea how to help with his request though :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here