dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
20 years old

Winger

Currently @ Bodø/Glimt

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
He's in talks with AC Milan according to Fabrizio Romano

Yep. Norwegian journo (Jonas Giæver [MENTION=9776]che[/MENTION]Giaevara) recons we are "heavy in for him"...

Make of it what you will.

Looks absolutely FIRE. Not sure what our chances are though.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
[tweet]1309609256048615425[/tweet]

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Apparently Man City also interested.

Might be tough to pull this off, looks like a real quality player though.

[tweet]1309599157024444417[/tweet]

According to TMW, #Milan is preparing an offer of € 4M plus bonuses for the Bodo / Glimt Jens Petter #Hauge winger.

It is also said that behind the Norwegian attacker are also #Manchester City and #Brighton & Hove Albion from the Premier.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
4 million euros plus add-ons, apparently.

Competition from Milan and Man City could be a problem. He was linked with Man U last month.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Yep. Norwegian journo (Jonas Giæver [MENTION=9776]che[/MENTION]Giaevara) recons we are "heavy in for him"...

Make of it what you will.

Looks absolutely FIRE. Not sure what our chances are though.

You can never tell what someone's like until he's up agains decent opposition but he's seriously quick. I've been a bit meh about a lot of these rumours but he looks pretty exciting

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
You can never tell what someone's like until he's up agains decent opposition but he's seriously quick. I've been a bit meh about a lot of these rumours but he looks pretty exciting

Looks like he has a very tidy finish on him + pace. Only 20 as well. He does look exciting, unfortunately the competition looks pretty stiff.

With that said, the attraction of the PL could beat Milan for some players? & the attraction of regular first team football could beat Man City for some players?

Wishful thinking on my part perhaps though.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
This one would be typical Brighton in that we’ve never heard of him, excited until I got to the Man City part, no chance then.

It almost feels unfair that team like Man City are able to hoover around this market. US type draft pick is needed!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
This one would be typical Brighton in that we’ve never heard of him, excited until I got to the Man City part, no chance then.

It almost feels unfair that team like Man City are able to hoover around this market. US type draft pick is needed!

Maybe. But if you think big teams always win out, then Lamptey wouldn't have come to us and would have stayed at Chelsea.

Depends on what sort of player he is: if he's just after salary then, yes, he'll choose City or Milan but if he wants some regular first team football, we'd be a better option.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
If we're offering immediate (or near immediate) first team football then we trump Man City IMO. I doubt they'd be putting him in the first team/match day squad from the off.

AC Milan are trickier. If they're offering first team football then our only hope is that he wants to play in the premier league.

Also the team he plays for sounds like a character out of Lord of the Rings. That's kind of cool.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
It's interesting that Potter seems to be shaping a squad that values pace as one of it's biggest requirements.

Out have gone Mooy and Stephens with also Gross and Propper no longer being automatic starters.
All this whilst developing fast young guns like Connolly, Maupay, Bissouma, White, Trossard and Lamptey.

And at Swansea GP developed Daniel James into a speedy in-demand forward.
Jens Petter Hauge seems to fit the GP template requirements.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Bodo Glimt... a normally mediocre small Norwegian team are absolutely ripping the Norwegian league to pieces this year and this boy is one of the main reasons.

Yes yes please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here