Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jason Steele appreciation

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Fantastic that his patience and hard work has paid off. Deserves the gloves.

Gives me palpitations with his Ankergren-like exercises 30 yards from goal, whist the ball’s in play :lolol:. Must be part of the RDZ plan. West Ham spotted this, with a lob attempt from 55 yards …. to the corner flag.

When there was nsc chatter about £50m Sanchez being worthy of a CL club starting place, personally I never got it. Hopefully this will lift his game, he’s still young for a keeper.

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
Just want to call out how chuffed I am for Jason Steele. 2 clean sheets and played a blinder today - great distribution. About time Sanchez was made to feel his place wasn’t guaranteed and I feel a hell of a lot more comfortable seeing JS between the sticks.
This thread is now just a clanger away from being bounced!!

He did everything asked of him today and was great with his feet. Guessing he will continue at dirty Leeds.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
This thread is now just a clanger away from being bounced!!

He did everything asked of him today and was great with his feet. Guessing he will continue at dirty Leeds.
He’s got credit in the bank after Sanchez’s clanger at Palace - bounce all you like if it happens, but JS fills me with more confidence personally

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Great saves, I think he gives defence more confidence - I’m not sure about his distribution

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Does he hold on to his FA Cup keeper role though or will Sanchez play against Grimsby?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Made 2 saves, which he would expect to make, didn’t have any issues really all game. Can’t fault him at all today. Good to make the odd appearance and be our cup goalkeeper but I doubt he will be starting next week at Elland Road or against Palace at home

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Delighted for him to come in and put in such a convincing display. Also you could tell how much it meant with his reaction with the north post match.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Made 2 saves, which he would expect to make, didn’t have any issues really all game. Can’t fault him at all today. Good to make the odd appearance and be our cup goalkeeper but I doubt he will be starting next week at Elland Road or against Palace at home
Be a bit rough to drop him after 2 clean sheets. He was very good today. I reckon he'll keep his place.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Great saves, I think he gives defence more confidence - I’m not sure about his distribution
His distribution is sensational. Fact.

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
Does he hold on to his FA Cup keeper role though or will Sanchez play against Grimsby?
I really hope so. Don't see what else he could have done to improve on his last two performances, so yes he should play against Grimsby, and at Wembley too.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here