Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Japanese Mitoma Art.

Mt.Fuji

Jan 5, 2023
The parents of this Japanese boy say it cost only 500 JPY (about 3 GBP) to make the seagull's mask. I wonder if similar goods are available at Brighton's official shops and if there are, I wonder how much it would cost :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mt.Fuji

Jan 5, 2023
So are you going to explain "shag" to Mt. Fuji?

Shag?
I knew the word, but I assume the meaning of shag I know is not what you mean by Shag:rolleyes:
It's a time for me to ask Wiktionary-sensei (Sensei = teacher) about the meanings of shag😕

According to Wiktionary-sensei, Shag has the meaning of "To have sexual intercourse with". That's great (y) . I mean, I used to go to a major English conversation school where teachers from US, UK, Australia, Canada and Ireland were working but none of them taught a young pure person like me such vulgar slangs. It seems this forum is good for me to learn "real" English🤣
shag.PNG

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Shag?
I knew the word, but I assume the meaning of shag I know is not what you mean by Shag:rolleyes:
It's a time for me to ask Wiktionary-sensei (Sensei = teacher) about the meanings of shag😕

According to Wiktionary-sensei, Shag has the meaning of "To have sexual intercourse with". That's great (y) . I mean, I used to go to a major English conversation school where teachers from US, UK, Australia, Canada and Ireland were working but none of them taught a young pure person like me such vulgar slangs. It seems this forum is good for me to learn "real" English🤣
View attachment 158172
I can't help but feel you are in danger of gaining a lot of "education" in this direction if you hang around on NSC for too long :ROFLMAO:

I also very much hope you are not a child too!

Mt.Fuji

Jan 5, 2023
FA Cup's official Instagram uploaded 4 FA Cup related pictures yesterday. I like the second one. It's an English Mitoma art, not a Japanese Mitoma art, though:p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here