Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] James Trafford

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
without a doubt. feel like there will be many of our future games over the years where we will come away with ten shots on target, zero points and saying “ffs trafford”

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Until our game, he had been getting a lot of shit from Burnley fans as he’d actually been a bit crap this season.

And even in our game, I thought his performance was over rated as most of his saves that day I would have expected any PL keeper to make. Our questionable finishing that day has turned his season!

Last edited:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
He looked good again against Liverpool and certainly has potential, but any half decent keeper will do when they have to make 10-15 saves per game.

City have a buyback clause, so he'll no doubt end up back there if he kicks on.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Until our game, he had been getting a lot of shit from Burnley fans as he’d actually been a bit crap this season.

And even in our game, I thought his performance was over rated as most of his saves that day I would have expected any PL keeper to make. Our questionable finishing that day has turned his season!
We do have a habit of making modest keepers look like world beaters yes

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
The few games I've seen from him, he looks great. So did Butland though, so I'm not getting too excited just yet.
Butland made bad choices with the clubs he joined and suffered with injuries. If Trafford gets a bit luckier with who he competes with at the clubs he plays for and avoids injuries, he should be a 50-cap England goalkeeper in waiting. It depends where he goes after leaving Burnley, but he'll be at a top 6 club in the next few years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here