Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jakub Moder

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
He's literally been clocked as something like the fourth fastest player in the Premier League this season.

He is also big, strong and competitive and can head a ball. His shots at goal may not have gone in but most are reasonable efforts and I am happy to see him have a go, beats trying to walk the ball into the net imo. Coming back from a bad injury into a team that are totally devoid of confidence he has looked OK to me, possibly our best player against Burnley too.

I don’t get the hate for him, give him time to get up to speed, I wouldn’t want us to offload him. Remember how long it took Solly to look good again after his last long layoff.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
He's literally been clocked as something like the fourth fastest player in the Premier League this season.
I'm not aware of this stat but come on have you EVER seen him take anyone on? Nope neither have I. He doesn't have the skill set. If he is that fast, he isn't able to use it. Our team consists of two centre backs, Veltman, a crocked Pervis, Wee Billy and two walking footballers in Lalanna and Pascal not to mention Milner. We have some pace but apart from that we are very slow across the team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here