Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake Forster Caskey -serious question

I thought he did OK, still looks the same player who wiped the smug grin of Nigel Adkins' face so well

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Thought JFC was good value and worked hard, should this thread not be asking serious questions of KLL and Buckley. I seriously have to question the footballing brain of KLL who fnding himself able to break and run on goal clearly had no idea of what to do, his one trick is easily found out, even by a seocnd division team. Buckley, whats happened to him, can't believe he is the same player that came to us two years ago.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Thought JFC was good value and worked hard, should this thread not be asking serious questions of KLL and Buckley. I seriously have to question the footballing brain of KLL who fnding himself able to break and run on goal clearly had no idea of what to do, his one trick is easily found out, even by a seocnd division team. Buckley, whats happened to him, can't believe he is the same player that came to us two years ago.

KLL has always been hit and miss though and has always been better as an impact sub IMO. And Buckley looks miles off the pace and that is worrying. Based on what I've seen in preseason I'd be starting March over Buckley...

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Would sooner play Agustein than either of them. People saying about his set pieces but I thought that bar a couple of corners in the 2nd half the general delivery of the majority was poor.

I would use Solly March as an impact sub with 10=15 mins left to run at tiring defenders rather than Lua Lua

Much as I'd love Solly to become a great player, these two posts from back in glorious August could not be less correct if you had tried.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here