Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Jackass Forever

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
This is the one scene that my wife retches at just thinking about.
We were in the US when the film was released and had just been for a meal before going to the cinema...I very nearly saw her dinner make a reappearance! :lolol:

Might have been a TV episode but they had Steve-O eat the ingredients of an omelette, regurgitate them back up. Cook it, then eat it again.

I am literally retching as I type this.

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I thought with the exception of Johnny Knoxville who’s done quite well, they’d variously gone on to heroin addiction and various other disastrous lifestyle choices?

I am not particularly looking forward to this and shan’t be watching. I found it fairly amusing in the early 00’s but I just find it all depressingly juvenile these days.
Bad Grandpa was quite amusing.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I thought with the exception of Johnny Knoxville who’s done quite well, they’d variously gone on to heroin addiction and various other disastrous lifestyle choices?

I am not particularly looking forward to this and shan’t be watching. I found it fairly amusing in the early 00’s but I just find it all depressingly juvenile these days.

Only Bam has remained on a destructive path tbh. Even Steve-O (who was THE biggest junkie of them all) has a totally clean lifestyle these days and is looking incredibly well. He said himself not so long ago that he didn't expect to still be alive, but hes turned his life around massively the last few years.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Did anyone see Bad Grandpa from 2013 ?… I laughed a lot at that although it’s very different than the normal Jackass films.

Edit : just seen Clampy has mentioned it:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Did anyone see Bad Grandpa from 2013 ?… I laughed a lot at that although it’s very different than the normal Jackass films.

Edit : just seen Clampy has mentioned it:

Yeah, the stand outs being the funeral service and the child competition thing, the latter was tremendously disturbing.

Winding up the Hells Angels was risky mind.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Watching it later today, glad to see that Eric Andre is involved as well, very funny man.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Really good. Lots of laugh out loud moments.

All I will say is I hope Ehren McGhehey got paid a LOT of money. Poor guy.

Last edited:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Managed to catch the movie this afternoon and laughed a lot.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

I see you've done a u-turn, but if you weren't going to take in creative/entertainment endeavors on the basis of heroin addiction / disastrous lifestyle choices - that would radically reduces your music listening opportunities!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here