Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jack Hinshelwood [9/4/24: new deal to 2028]

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
A picture of Jack Hinshelwood lining up for the pre-match photo prior to starting for the England U-18s today (which is nice):-

JackHinshelwood.jpg

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
One of the biggest positives I took from our defeat at Stamford Bridge was the 28 mins of watching substitute Jack Hinshelwood.
He looked very confident, was always looking for the ball and produced some very neat passing.
I think with players like Pascal Gross and Adam Lallana to mentor him that we're going to see a lot more of him.
He could well become a regular on our Premier League bench with a few more cameo appearances to slowly build his experience in the near future.
Young Jack looks top quality.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
One of the biggest positives I took from our defeat at Stamford Bridge was the 28 mins of watching substitute Jack Hinshelwood.
He looked very confident, was always looking for the ball and produced some very neat passing.
I think with players like Pascal Gross and Adam Lallana to mentor him that we're going to see a lot more of him.
He could well become a regular on our Premier League bench with a few more cameo appearances to slowly build his experience in the near future.
Young Jack looks top quality.
Don't see it myself. Looked way out of his depth in the US tournament. Neat and tidy yesterday but just went for no risk 5 yard passes.

I hope I'm wrong.

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Don't see it myself. Looked way out of his depth in the US tournament. Neat and tidy yesterday but just went for no risk 5 yard passes.

I hope I'm wrong.
Thought he looked decent at Right Back in the US. Played pretty safe last night like you said but it is going to take anyone his age plenty of time to adapt to big boys football, especially at our level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here