GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
absoulty determined to get pissed tonoght

safe in the knowledge that we can't loose tghis weekend

ps

the spelling mistakes are made for your entertainment :lol:

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I know that...... Peter Glaze was a c..un.t though.

On a side issue here...... you dry janners boys need to f..uck off to a gardening thread or something. You can’t keep away can you ? Why fool yourselves Mwoooarrhh[/QUOTE]

Never normally spit my ICE COLD Fridat Punk out with laughter, but top Fridat bombing, old fellow.....:clap2:

I'm actually doing dry Jan myself, starting on the 31st.

???

Attachments

• IMG_20200124_165040.jpg
    IMG_20200124_165040.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 43

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I know that...... Peter Glaze was a c..un.t though.

On a side issue here...... you dry janners boys need to f..uck off to a gardening thread or something. You can’t keep away can you ? Why fool yourselves Mwoooarrhh

U OK Hun? Curry? xx

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Entry level lager as usual
She loves me, she bought me beer

As a side note, I resent that comment about a gardening thread being for the ones who feel the need for abstention:glare:

Some of my best border work has been done whilst supping the odd alcoholic beverage or two:)

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Am doing a virtually dry January with alcohol free beers most of the time. The odd alcoholic one but I've been amazed at how good some of the AF ones are these days. I got a selection of 31 from Beer Hawk for £36 so it's proving fun trying out so many different ones. They even had a couple of Harveys AF ones in there (Old Ale and Sussex Best, both of which I've enjoyed in their full fat versions, and the AF versions are very, very close).

I'll be persisting with AF from now on. Bit healthier and some of them are hard to tell the difference. My missus has started trying AF wines and some of them have been pretty good too.

This is the way forward, I stopped for a (IMO) well earned pint after work whilst walking the hound. Home for a few AF's . . .cooked dinner and had a glass of real grape juice plus, and a glass of GJ minor too. That'll do me.

Did 3 weeks dry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here