Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Is this the worst day ever?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I'd say the Darlo 4-0 was worse but that day I didn't go alone, suffer crushing sciatic pain, fall asleep the minute I got back, wake up realising I was two hours late for a wedding reception, spend £40 on an Uber for an hour in which a bunch of people I deludedly thought were mates spoke about the great day and prior stag do they'd had that I wasn't invited to, walk most of the 20 miles home, briefly ponder flinging myself in front of oncoming traffic and flop into bed in the realisation that my team was going down and all I had to look forward to was five hours on trains and eight hours of silent clickbait creation in the arse end of London the following day. All on a comedown. Overall, Christmas and birthdays aside, yesterday was the worst day ever. I did find a £6 Holland t-shirt and things could've been very marginally different had Maupay or March placed their shots anywhere else.

Last edited:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I'd say the Darlo 4-0 was worse but that day I didn't go alone, suffer crushing sciatic pain, fall asleep the minute I got back, wake up realising I was two hours late for a wedding reception, spend £40 on an Uber for an hour in which a bunch of people I deludedly thought were mates spoke about the great day and prior stag do they'd had that I wasn't invited to, walk most of the 20 miles home, briefly ponder flinging myself in front of oncoming traffic and flop into bed in the realisation that my team was going down and all I had to look forward to was five hours on trains and eight hours of silent clickbait creation in the arse end of London the following day. All on a comedown. Overall, Christmas and birthdays aside, yesterday was the worst day ever. I did find a £6 Holland t-shirt and things could've been very marginally different had Maupay or March placed their shots anywhere else.

Christ on a bike. I thought my day was bad.

DavePage

every day that we lose, is the worst day ever.
It always has and will always be.

We bounce back and hope for the next game, it’s what we do. I wouldn’t change that.

The day we are entitled or guaranteed a win is the day that Liverpool (sorry invincible Liverpool) lose to the bottom team 3.0. and that ain’t ever gonna happen so get over it.

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
Just think of that really annoying song by Chumbawamba. It won't make you feel any better because you'll have it stuck in your head but something along those lines is how i'm looking at this whole season and the probable outcome.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Just think of that really annoying song by Chumbawamba. It won't make you feel any better because you'll have it stuck in your head but something along those lines is how i'm looking at this whole season and the probable outcome.

I as long as I never have to listen to “We’re on our way” sung ever again I’m happy.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Every time I hear that song it reminds me of our time at Gillingham. Brings home to me just how losing to Palace on Saturday was no more than fecking annoying.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
This is not the worst ever but the ultimate test of our manager....
The team must be feeling dispirited; he needs to galvanise the players to excel and win against better sides now.
Pearson has done it with Watford several times. Two or three times in the last 10 games should not be beyond Potter if he is to cut it at this level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here