Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is this our best EVER season?

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
122 years of history (53 of which I've been an Albion fan). We will almost certainly have our highest ever league finish. Plus an FA Cup semi-Final. Plus a World Cup winner. Plus the best football we have ever played. Plus a squad with more exciting youngsters than ever before. Plus a truly inspirational manager. Plus....many others!

I've decided to stop stressing out too much about finishing in the top 7, and just enjoy the rest of this amazing season.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Guessing none of the half century we were stuck in div 3 south, or the relegation fight under mark mcghee will topple it, so I'll go yes

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The squad's too small, Tony Bloom needs to start spending some money, Enciso isn't any good, European football will be a disaster but it will be a disaster if we don't make it into Europe and everyone's leaving in the summer.

But, yes it is. By miles.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Yes. Absolutely is. It is by far the best football I've ever watched the Albion play, on the biggest stage. It's marvellous.

We are scoring at a rate of 1.83 goals per game so far this season, only outdone by Man City (2.65), Arsenal (2.36), and Liverpool (1.91). That's mad.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I mean, obviously yes it is, but I enjoyed 2016/17 more somehow. Maybe the thrill of the chase?

Falmer Wizard

Jun 23, 2020
122 years of history (53 of which I've been an Albion fan). We will almost certainly have our highest ever league finish. Plus an FA Cup semi-Final. Plus a World Cup winner. Plus the best football we have ever played. Plus a squad with more exciting youngsters than ever before. Plus a truly inspirational manager. Plus....many others!

I've decided to stop stressing out too much about finishing in the top 7, and just enjoy the rest of this amazing season.
Amen to that (74 years s fan)

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Best season ever
Best team ever

Enjoy it because you never know how long good things last. Hopefully for yonks!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
An obvious yes. Just to add the 1979 first promotion to the top flight and 2017 promotion were pretty good as well. 1983 Cup Final, but the rest of the season was a dismal relegation.

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
After many years of 0-0 or worse…and sitting through games knowing it was unlikely Albion were ever going to score at least one goal, yes it has. I love our style of play under DeZerbi. Okay, we’ve had a few disappointing games, but they are the exception. I remember seasons where every game was disappointing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here