Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Is this a scam?

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
It’s genuine - after all, Google is a company desperate to make its mark on the global search engine and cloud computing industry?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Think I'll just log on to NSC to see if I have any interest in my latest cunning get rich quick scheme.

Paw Paw Reaction GIF

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
If you have to ask the question ‘Is this a scam?’. The answer will be ‘Yes.’, regardless on whether it is or not. Just say not interested.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
If you have to ask the question ‘Is this a scam?’. The answer will be ‘Yes.’, regardless on whether it is or not. Just say not interested.
Ah but that’s where you’re wrong! I transferred my life savings to Shakira yesterday (she has a tax issue and is going to pay back double, with free oral for life!) so who is laughing now!

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Ah but that’s where you’re wrong! I transferred my life savings to Shakira yesterday (she has a tax issue and is going to pay back double, with free oral for life!) so who is laughing now!
‘Shakira’?

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
New one on me today. Email reminding me to renew my TV licence. Having just swopped banks I thought there may be a problem and was so so close to clicking Renew Now when I noticed the date was 3/31/2023 rather than 31/3/2023.
mail came from admin@marble.co.jp.
Post it on this thread as everyone is just basically taking the p out of op (myself included) but you are actually highlighting something that many people will fall for. (y)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If it looks like a scam, smells like a scam, then ..............................

................... it's probably a double bluff. Give it a go .................. :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here