Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Is there a right answer to this?!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
German players who have won the Championship playoff:
Chris Löwe, Michael Hefele, Christopher Schindler, Collin Quaner (all of them for Huddersfield)
Chris Löwe played a couple of games for Dortmund but has never played with Ronaldo or Kane and probably not won the Champions League/Europa League either.
Possible they played alongside Reus at Rot Weiss Ahlen but I’m beginning to think the player simply doesn’t exist.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Michael Carrick is closest i can get, won all those trophies. correction: didnt win playoffs.

my theory is there's two "who am i" questions have been put together. i just cant see anyone winning those tournaments and played with those players.

Last edited:

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Didn't Harry Kane play a few games for Leyton Orient?

Doubt there would be anyone in that team who would have also gone on to win two European titles though...
Yeah, thought for a second it might have been getting at Russell Slade, but then I thought “oh, he’s never won the Europa League”.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Could the "played in the same team as..." element be referring to some form of charity / invitational / all stars match (or matches)?

Just suggesting as an option as it doesn't say "played at the same club". By saying "team" it potentially opens up other options.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
It will be something dumb like a brand of football boots or a ball.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
John Terry?
He won CL, EL and Fa Cup as a player, Champ play-off as Villa assistant manager, played with Essien at Chelsea and with Kane for England. Testimonials with Ronnie and Reus perhaps?

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ruel Fox?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here