Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Is there a PL club with more dislikable players and manager than United?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I quite like Luke Shaw to be honest. Classy response after the penalty shootout, and held his hand up on the mistake last night. He also fronted up in front of the cameras a few minutes after his mistake when he must have been gutted. I don't know why they force players & managers to do that after 99 minutes of drama... the end result is very rarely going to be good for the teams that lose.

Agreed. He is a quality player, pretty much all the incisive passes came from him. Was absolutely gutted at FT (no sympathy for him) but he did come on and say to his teammates that it was a handball at the time.

We know Fernandez would have denied it to his dieing breath.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not really though. I find Hodgson hard to dislike. A bit dull is as far as I can get. Zaha is a good pantomime villain but if I wasn’t a Brighton fan I doubt I’d actively dislike him.
Exactly. There isn't really much to dislike about Palace players and manager. Zaha is pure pantomime but off the pitch is an absolute class act, much as you'd like to think otherwise.

United on the other hand, are a bunch of nobs - aside from Shaw and possibly Maguire (off the pitch). No sane fan could ever warm to rat boy Fernandes for a start.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here