Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Buckley injured agaiin

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Probably dropped after his recent poor form :shrug:

I wouldn't be suprised if Gus has put his arm around him, told him to take it easy and have a week or so off, have a nice rest and see the family. Come back relaxed, refreshed and ready to wreak havoc in the run in. We don't need him right now, he's not on form at the moment and we have plenty of options so there's no need to force anything. We know what he can do, and what he will do very soon, give him a rest for now and then UNLEASH him on some poor unsuspecting cretins in a few weeks time to feel the wrath of Willy.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Ill apparently, where Crofts is I don't know- anyone's guess. Think he got kicked off the Gus bus for having dissenting views.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I wouldn't be suprised if Gus has put his arm around him, told him to take it easy and have a week or so off, have a nice rest and see the family. Come back relaxed, refreshed and ready to wreak havoc in the run in. We don't need him right now, he's not on form at the moment and we have plenty of options so there's no need to force anything. We know what he can do, and what he will do very soon, give him a rest for now and then UNLEASH him on some poor unsuspecting cretins in a few weeks time to feel the wrath of Willy.

I would wager that is not far from the truth.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Crofts has had a hamstring injury for a few weeks. Buckley looked exhausted near the end of the Cardiff game. There was talk of a virus going round the team so that might have been the cause too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here