Ipswich Tickets on Sale at 5pm

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
Well seeing as i don't get to as many games as i want to due to having to work every saturday, I'm up for this one. As already said £46 return from Haywards Heath so a nice day out on the train for me then.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Not gonna commit to this one until I know who/where we are drawn for FA cup 3rd round that's due to be played on 5th jan.

If I do go I'll have 4 spaces in the car. Only down side is sharing a car with me and Muhammed I'm 'ard Bruce lee :)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Not gonna commit to this one until I know who/where we are drawn for FA cup 3rd round that's due to be played on 5th jan.

If I do go I'll have 4 spaces in the car. Only down side is sharing a car with me and Muhammed I'm 'ard Bruce lee :)

God cant think of anything worse :tongue: trinny and susannah (Muhammed and moose)

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
£24 for me, which is a rip off - feel sorry for the Ipswich fans as their most expensive ticket is £42 !!!! I mean the football isn't even good there !!

I'm going, train is fairly cheap too.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
So am I and Mrs. ofco. Staying with family in Essex on New Years Eve and New Year Day night. Couldn't miss this being so nearby.

That's the spirit!

Tickets purchased ... NWSS are running a coach from Horsham ... happy days!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Went through Abinger Hammer yesterday and the car got soaked going through the floods and peered out. Eventually got it started again but is running badly so brother in law has suggested leaving it to dry out then take it on a long run so am now looking at driving to Ipswich to give it the run.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Going...anyone know how many we will take?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports