Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Investigative journalist Romain Molina with some shocking statements

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
This guy is well known, published at places like New York Times, BBC and The Guardian, and among lots of things revealed sexual abuse in the Haiti FA which resulted in the ban of their president. He is considered very reputable and lives in a secret location as plenty of people want to kill him.

Yesterday he made a number of tweets of a number of issues including human trafficking, clubs in Africa being run by paedophile rings and perhaps most remarkable:

400+ players (several of who play in PL, Championship, Ligue 1 and Ligue 2) being sexually abused in French youth academies.

Romain ended his tweets by saying: “You are not ready for what I will make public between March and April. There will be a before and after in world football“.

A lot of the other things he said was also quite sickening. There is a short summar here:

https://www.italy24news.com/sports/news/157868.html

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Pretty rare for an investigative journalist to give a preview of his work (for obvious reasons)....

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
400+ players (several of who play in PL, Championship, Ligue 1 and Ligue 2) being sexually abused in French youth academies.

Romain ended his tweets by saying: “You are not ready for what I will make public between March and April. There will be a before and after in world football“.

I dunno, this just feels very trashy - comes across as teasing revelations about child abuse for the purpose of self-promotion.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Pretty rare for an investigative journalist to give a preview of his work (for obvious reasons)....

Maybe, he needs to get a snippet in the public domain in case he has an ‘accident’ before the full article is completed?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here