Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Innocent victims of a long running war!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I think the most disrespectful part for me is the OP's use of the phrase on her way for "a bit of chemo". Very blase but fair enough, if you find it funny.

Aside the fact that why anyone would find it amusing, outside of a football match to go to the effort of hurling abuse at somone who has chosen to support another team. He has a right to support whoever he likes, just as you do. As it turns out your mate was both blind and stupid, perhaps not the best guy to be driving?

All this is irrelevant as I think the whole story is bullshit, made up to get a cheap laugh.
I doubt he meant anything nasty by it , he just ended up lookingh like a bit of a prat, as for his description " a bit of chemo" , seriously, how are you supposed to refer to it ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I doubt he meant anything nasty by it , he just ended up lookingh like a bit of a prat, as for his description " a bit of chemo" , seriously, how are you supposed to refer to it ?

I doubt he meant anything nasty by it either, I was merely pointing out he was being a cock.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Last summer I walked along the road and met a man selling magic beans which I paid him a fiver for , I took them home and planted them in my back garden the next day a giant beanstalk could be seen heading up into the clouds ......
No that didn't happen either

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Last summer I walked along the road and met a man selling magic beans which I paid him a fiver for , I took them home and planted them in my back garden the next day a giant beanstalk could be seen heading up into the clouds ......
No that didn't happen either

:lolol: Now thats funny.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I doubt he meant anything nasty by it either, I was merely pointing out he was being a cock.
An unfunny one, at that.

Comedy can be found in most if not all situations, even this one.

Had it been an amusing story it would have been excusable, it wasn't so it's not.

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
Just adds further fuel to my argument that our rivalry with Palace is artificial, out-dated and un-wanted. It was concocted by brainless morons with nothing better to do and it is being perpetuated by brainless morons with nothing better to do.

Well said mate. I couldn't agree more. In fact I could not have put it better. Morons, I'm not sure, Adults with imature brains, I would call them.

el punal

Are you really calling this man a brainless moron?

bha2.jpg
The ref.(Ron Challis of Palace) or the policeman?

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
I got set apon by 3 blokes in a car for no reason in my teens and was the scariest moment in my life. I'm 40 now and still get jumpy when a car pulls up alongside me, so 100% not funny

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here