Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Injury Situation

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So, we have 2 injuries tonight. Any news on the extent of Lallana and White's injuries?

Hopefully they're only slight niggles.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Typical of Dirty Leeds selling us a crocked player.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
White will be ok. Lallana who knows.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Completely missed White going off injured... must have gone to make a cuppa. What happened to him?

Lallana did look a worrying one. His expression was not one of a small knock he could run off, but more the realization of a returning injury.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I fear Lallana is Darren Anderton. Same condition. We all knew it was a gamble.

White hobbled off after blocking a shot. He is young and I’d be surprised if he doesn’t play Sunday.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
White jarred his knee blocking a shot. Hopefully not a ligament strain but I think it was. He looked very assured tonight.

Who knows with Lallana.

Maupay turned his ankle too and seemed off the pace. He may be out for Newcastle too.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Completely missed White going off injured... must have gone to make a cuppa. What happened to him?

Lallana did look a worrying one. His expression was not one of a small knock he could run off, but more the realization of a returning injury.

Graham Potter sucking in air through his teeth ( [MENTION=15297]Dick Head [/MENTION] ) sounded like a kettle boiling for a nice cup of Yerkshur tea :D

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Loving how people on here have already diagnosed and assessed the injuries, required recovery time and when they’ll be playing again, whereas Potter says he doesn’t know yet.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Loving how people on here have already diagnosed and assessed the injuries, required recovery time and when they’ll be playing again, whereas Potter says he doesn’t know yet.
Surely you're not surprised, you've been on here long enough !!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here