Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Injury Situation

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Troy deeney , pukki , Chris wood.

I'm sure we won't sign two either. But it's just not good enough. We started with five strikers last season. Why has our squad suddenly been cut down so much without reinforcements?

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

I think it's because we made a £39m loss in 18/19.
We have been buying players and not selling any for 5 seasons, this and our increased wage bill has caught up with us,
Andone, Locadia and Knockaert were loaned out with a view to sell, to reduce the financial pressure.

Covid has ****ed this plan badly and I really can't see us bringing in 2 top end strikers on good money this season.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Loving how people on here have already diagnosed and assessed the injuries, required recovery time and when they’ll be playing again, whereas Potter says he doesn’t know yet.

In fairness, Lallana’s injury record was as much talked about in the national press and by pundits as his transfer. It’s hardly filled me with confidence he’s an astute signing when he didn’t even make half time in the opener. Fans are naturally concerned, despite the optimists putting a spin on things. Could well be another Kitson signing.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
And dunk dug him out a few times when he jumped into tackles/interceptions and got caught out and beaten. It is what good defensive combinations do. All three worked well together.

Like the formation

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I think it's because we made a £39m loss in 18/19.
We have been buying players and not selling any for 5 seasons, this and our increased wage bill has caught up with us,
Andone, Locadia and Knockaert were loaned out with a view to sell, to reduce the financial pressure.

Covid has ****ed this plan badly and I really can't see us bringing in 2 top end strikers on good money this season.

The OP is either being thick..or deliberately provocative ...COVID has an impact on earnings last season and will this ..are we really expecting TB to bear an even greater load?

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Not sure about White's probably just a knock didn't look too serious. Lallana looks like he cramped up maximum time out for that is usually six weeks then bedded back into the squad expect him to be back for united game though as he walked off.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not sure about White's probably just a knock didn't look too serious. Lallana looks like he cramped up maximum time out for that is usually six weeks then bedded back into the squad expect him to be back for united game though as he walked off.

Six weeks out with cramp ?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I had cramp this morning, walked it off, grrrrrrrr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly....I’ve had a couple of pretty severe attacks after long runs, but legs are usually ok within a couple of days (and I don’t have the benefit of hydrospas, ice baths and a full time medical and physio team).

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Exactly....I’ve had a couple of pretty severe attacks after long runs, but legs are usually ok within a couple of days (and I don’t have the benefit of hydrospas, ice baths and a full time medical and physio team).

This. I tend to cramp every time I get out of a rowing boat, it doesn’t stop me from getting back in the next day for another session ... and 8’m in my fifties.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
Completely missed White going off injured... must have gone to make a cuppa. What happened to him?

Lallana did look a worrying one. His expression was not one of a small knock he could run off, but more the realization of a returning injury.

Lallana s looked like shin splints - whatever that is - It was a great idea doesnt look like its going to work if hes injured all the time

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

Well, normally, you mate bends your foot back, you give it a little shake and on you run. Doubt it is cramp

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here