Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Injury setback

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea
Andy Naylor on twitter saying in tomorrows Argus Brighton suffer injury setback , Orlandi broken rib ? Anyone heard ? be gutted if hes out for a number of weeks , also saying Sparrow might have finally found a club

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Will be Bridge, presumably, as documented on NSC last week...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can a player not play with his ribs bound up as I am sure that during a game some years ago Dave Turner cracked some ribs, I think it was 6 but I may be wrong, had it strapped at half time and continued in the 2nd half then played the following Saturday.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Can a player not play with his ribs bound up as I am sure that during a game some years ago Dave Turner cracked some ribs, I think it was 6 but I may be wrong, had it strapped at half time and continued in the 2nd half then played the following Saturday.

Broken or even bruised ribs is seriously painful. Even breathing can be excruciating.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Bruno has been playing with damaged ribs for the last 3 or 4 games, seems to have got worse since the weekend.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Broken or even bruised ribs is seriously painful. Even breathing can be excruciating.

This. I broke a rib playing rugby. There's nothing you can do apart from take painkillers; and even then I didn't sleep properly for a week because of the pain.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here