Shopping at via this link helps to support NSC

[News] Incident at a Vienna synagogue

Welcome to North Stand Chat - the biggest and best Brighton & Hove Albion fan site.

Go on - join - you know you want to! (Pssst: you'll get fewer ads too!)

crodonilson

Bisexual - He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Sounds absolutely dreadful, reports of multiple attacks across the city and hostages taken in at least one restaurant and the Hilton hotel. :nono:

Last edited:

Weststander

Members
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A0BA6B52-ED51-4D6B-B97D-D4756276BA17.png

The Wizard

Members
Jul 2, 2009
I have regular dreams of a world without religion and I often wake up quite pleased.

Theres no ‘right’ if you’re all wrong.

If there weren’t religious extremists there would be some kind of other extremists doing the same thing, no religion is the problem.

And I’m atheist btw :lolol:

Poojah

Members
Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Suicide bomb detonated and hostages apparently being held at a nearby restaurant.

Grim shades of Paris five years ago - hopefully this will not turn out to be anywhere near as deadly.

GT49er

Members
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oh God, not again - whoever the culprits are this time. Not jumping to conclusions, but I doubt if it'll be much of a surprise.

Sympathy for the victims, their friends and families - and for all the peaceful and peace-loving people of Vienna.

crodonilson

Bisexual - He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Suicide bomb detonated and hostages apparently being held at a nearby restaurant.

Grim shades of Paris five years ago - hopefully this will not turn out to be anywhere near as deadly.

Oh God, not again - whoever the culprits are this time. Not jumping to conclusions, but I doubt if it'll be much of a surprise.

Sympathy for the victims, their friends and families - and for all the peaceful and peace-loving people of Vienna.

Sky reporter said on one of the videos they were talking in Turkish.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I don’t find it appropriate for posters to be pointing fingers at each other (both sets)

It must be totally horrific being involved in this awful situation ...let’s hope at the very least that it’s brought to a swift conclusion and share our sympathies with the innocent and their loved ones

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills