Not open for further replies.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
1680974939573.png

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think that's uncalled for. NSC is better than that. I'm sure there is a Twitter sewer somewhere for it.

The only ironic moment on the day of her death was the BBC article that had been created in the time they seem to be sacking off the proof checkers.

They claimed she died 'following a strike'. I can't help thinking a call came from the afterlife very quickly on that one.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
I think that's uncalled for. NSC is better than that. I'm sure there is a Twitter sewer somewhere for it.

The only ironic moment on the day of her death was the BBC article that had been created in the time they seem to be sacking off the proof checkers.

They claimed she died 'following a strike'. I can't help thinking a call came from the afterlife very quickly on that one.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
still living in people's heads, still making an impact after all these years. :lolol:

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
oh he's definitely disgruntled, unsure if entitled, though he's one of our finest comedians if you're a fan of Chris Morris, Armando Iannucci etc

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Whatever shithole sits beneath the bear pit would be about right……….just unnecessary :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here